Corruption Calls to You!
From the freelancers who worked on beloved Pathfinder products such as the Aethera Campaign Setting, the Kineticists of Polyphra series, Microsized Adventures, and Ultimate Charisma comes the Corruption Codex, an expansion to the corruption rules featured in Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Horror Adventures. Corruption Codex features the following all-new content:
- Four all-new corruptions: devolution, fungal, kaiju, and voidspawn.
- Two pages of new feats that allow corrupted players to fight for their salvation, making it easier for them to resist their corruption’s taint, or embrace their corruption’s darkness, improving the gifts of their corruption while making resisting its stain all the more difficult. Each corruption also features a stat block of an Everyman Iconic that has succumbed to its corruption, granting it a manifestation level of 9th.
- Two pages of magic items that enable players to use means to rid themselves of corruption, though often with a terrible price.
- A bestiary section that includes a new simple corruption template for each corruption, plus an all-new creature: the voidspawn drone.
- A section outlining the character options used in the Corruption Codex
- And so much more!
With Everyman Gaming, innovation is never more than a page away!